What’s the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? Well, I think you’ll get some different responses from each baker, but for me, there are a few things I’m looking for a recipe for a basic chocolate chip cookie. You can learn the guittard chocolate chip cookie recipe by following this article!
Ingredients for the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
If you want to make a chocolate chip cookie recipe from scratch. Here is the ingredient list and some useful knowledge.
- Butter: Margarine and butter-flavored Crisco won’t work. I almost only buy salted butter. It seems hard to get salted butter for toasting and unsalted butter for baking, plus be sure to use room temperature butter when baking. Do not microwave the butter or it will change the consistency of the cookie dough and the cookies will flatten after baking. Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are where it is!
- Sugar: Regular white granulated sugar works well.
- Brown sugar: You can use dark brown sugar, it will give it a little darker color and a little richer flavor, but light brown sugar is also needed here.
- Eggs: Large eggs work well. When baking, it is almost always better to use room-temperature eggs. Why should eggs be heated at room temperature when baking? Cold eggs can re-harden the fat, make the batter look curdled or caked, and can affect the texture of baked goods.
- Vanilla Flavoring: Using real vanilla extract will give your cookies lots of depth of flavor.
- Flour: You can use regular all-purpose flour in this recipe.
- Sea Salt: I like to use Himalayan sea salt in my recipes. It contains more minerals than iodized salt. Sprinkling the cookie dough balls with a little salt before baking is also delicious. delicious!
- Baking Soda and Baking Powder: Regular baking soda and regular baking powder are also great for this recipe.
- Chocolate Chips: Use high-quality chocolate chips in cookies.
Guittard Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe — Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups [382g] All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup [226g] Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup [150g] Granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup [160g] Firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 cups [340g] Guittard Real Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup [120g] Chopped walnuts (optional)
Guittard Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe — Directions
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In a large bowl cream butter, sugar and brown sugar until light. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture until combined. Stir in chips and walnuts.
4. Drop by well-rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
5. The Original Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie: Prepare dough as directed. Spread evenly into greased 10x15x1-inch pan. Bake at 375ºF for 20-25 minutes. Cool before cutting into 48 two-inch bars.
How to store guittard chocolate chip cookies?
Baked cookies can be stored in the following ways:
- Airtight Container – If you want to store your already baked cookies, just put them in a container with a lid. They will stay fresh for a few days.
- Freezer – Cookies freeze well and have a special flavor when eaten right out of the freezer. Cookies can be kept in the refrigerator, airtight container or freezer bag for up to 3 months.