If you also like fried ribs recipe and want to try to make them yourself, then you must not miss this article, there are many ways to make fried ribs recipe, you can learn a few recipes with extra money! ! !
Fried ribs recipe — crispy fried ribs
- 14 cloves garlic – 8 peeled and mashed, 6 minced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh ginger plus 1/4 cup chopped (6 ounces total)
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 4-star anise pods
- 3 cups soy sauce
- 2 quarts water
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- zest and juice bar of 1 navel orange
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cilantro stems plus 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 3 Infant Back Frames (5 1/2 lbs)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, plus more for frying
- 2 cups micro-packed brown sugar
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- Step 1
Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large baking dish, combine smashed garlic with sliced ginger, scallion whites, star anise, 1 1/2 cups soy sauce, water, ginger ale, white wine, orange zest and juice, granulated sugar, and cilantro stems. Put a saucepan on 2 burners and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Step 2
After boiling, add the ribs to the roasting pan, cover tightly with aluminium foil, and bake for about 2 hours, or until the ribs are very tender. Cool to room temperature, then spread the ribs on a baking sheet and refrigerate until cool and firm, about 30 minutes.
- Step 3
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat 1/4 cup vegetable oil. Add minced garlic and ginger and chopped green onion and cook over medium-high heat, stirring for about 1 minute, until fragrant. Add remaining 1 1/2 cups soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup and crushed red pepper and bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and add chopped cilantro. Transfer the rib sauce to a large bowl.
- Step 4
In a large, sturdy pot, heat 1 1/2 inches of vegetable oil to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk together flour and cornstarch. Cut racks into individual ribs. Toss the ribs into the flour mixture, shaking off excess ribs. Working in batches, fry the ribs until the coating is pale golden and crisp, about 2 minutes. Transfer the ribs to paper towels to drain briefly, then add them to the sauce in the bowl and toss. Stack on a plate and serve hot.
1. The recipe can be prepared via step 3; refrigerate the ribs and sauce separately for up to 2 days.
2. You can try it with a cocktail and a little watermelon juice, the taste will be more delicious!