Perhaps many people will have a doubt, is the white tea shot recipe made with white tea? In fact, it is not. Its name comes from the color after it is made. They are named after the green color of the sweet and sour mixed drink.
This white tea shot recipe is made with five main ingredients:
- Peach Gin
- Fresh lemon juice
- Simple syrup
The must-haves for the white tea shot recipe:
In fact, making this white tea shot is very simple, you only need to combine three different shakers to make it.
- Strong glass: Of course, the first item you need is a strong glass. This recipe is just enough for a shooter to drink. Any glass can be used for white tea. It’s not a drink that requires a specific glass or cup to be authentic.
- Cocktail shaker: This is by far the easiest way to blend the perfect shot. All ingredients will be evenly mixed throughout the shaking process.
- Filter: Any filter can be used, although a bartender filter will make it easier to filter the drink from the cocktail shaker into the glass.
These are the only tools needed to make a white tea shot recipe. Compared to some other drinks, this drink is very simple, both in terms of ingredients and bartending tools!
How to make the best white tea?
Get supplies. The first step in making white tea is to put together all the necessary supplies. This will include drink ingredients and the bartending tools needed to make the shot.
- 1-ounce vodka
- 1-ounce peach gin
- 5 oz fresh lemon juice
- 5 oz simple syrup
- Add ingredients. After gathering all needed items, add ice cubes, 1 oz (30 ml) vodka, 1 oz (30 ml) peach gin, 0.5 oz (15 ml) fresh lemon juice and 0.5 oz (15 ml) simple syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake with a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake everything up until the ingredients are all combined. This should not exceed 5-10 seconds at most.
- Pour into a glass. After mixing all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, pour the liquid through a strainer into a wine glass. The filter will keep the ice cubes from falling in and prevent any seeds or pulp from the freshly squeezed lemons from getting into the drink.
- The finished cocktail in the glass should have a pale yellow, almost white color
(hence the name). Just tap the shooter at the top of the table when you’re
ready and drink up!
- White Tea Shot Recipe Modulation Notes:
Try mixing equal parts sugar and water together to make homemade simple syrup. Heat in a pot until sugar is completely dissolved. Refrigerate and eat.