Drinking some refreshing red wine in moderation in summer is very good,
Red wine contains vitamin C, vitamin E and carotene,
These substances have antioxidant effects and can increase the proportion of high-quality cholesterol in the body.
Maintain the body’s normal metabolism.
Moreover, red wine has low sugar content and contains a variety of nutrients needed by the human body.
It can quickly replenish the high consumption of the human body in summer, and the entrance is refreshed after refrigeration, which can effectively cool down.
In summer, ultraviolet rays are relatively strong. Drinking some red wine in moderation can also whiten the skin.
This is because the polyphenols rich in red wine can improve metabolism and have a significant effect on skin whitening.
What red wine to drink in summer?
- Red wine without oak barrels
Red wines that are not aged in oak barrels or only aged in oak barrels for a short period of time are usually lighter-bodied, more fruity, and fresher in taste.
- Red wine with moderate alcohol content
Try not to choose high-alcohol red wines in summer, because alcohol makes people feel hotter. It is best to choose wines with an alcohol content of 13% or less.
- Light-bodied/medium red wine
Compared with full-bodied and heavy wines, light-bodied wines taste fresher and more pleasant to drink.
- Red wines with low/medium tannins
Red wines with strong tannins are not suitable for drinking in summer.
Precautions for drinking red wine
- After opening the red wine, try to drink it all at once. After opening the bottle, it should not be stored for more than 48 hours.
- Red wine can be drunk at room temperature, don’t chill it, it’s better to be one hour after opening.
Let the wine fully contact the air, the technical term is “Sober, the best way to drink wine is pure drinking,
That is, don’t add anything. Generally speaking, wine should be consumed immediately after opening.
If you can’t finish it all at once, put the rest of the wine in the refrigerator.
- It is not advisable to drink red wine on an empty stomach. If you drink alcohol on an empty stomach, the alcohol will be absorbed too quickly and people will get drunk easily.
It is best to eat some oily foods such as fatty meat, eggs, pure milk, etc. before drinking.
This is because these foods contain a lot of fat, which can adhere to the stomach wall after being eaten.
Alcohol is not easily absorbed, which slows down the absorption of alcohol in the body.